Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Miri, Sarawak, MALAYSIA

July 23, 2008

From Sibu, we moved on to Miri on our project tour schedule in Sarawak. After touching down at the airport, we made our way straight to our warehouse to check on the progress of the project. Then, we checked into Mega Hotel. We upgraded to a suite room for the night, big enough to accommodate all 3 of us. It had one big living room and 2 beds.

After a short rest, we went out for dinner. We had sea food by the sea and it was a good meal, at least to me. I enjoyed my buttered crabs very much. Zack hardly touched the stuffs because of medical reasons. He got gout. Shahrul did not fancy crabs much. So I had them mostly to myself.

I woke up early the next day. Sleeping on the hard floor for the whole night was a bit uncomfortable. We also had an early flight to catch. After breakfast at the hotel, we left for the airport to catch a flight to Kota Kinabalu.

No comments: